MALTA TO SINGAPORE FLIGHT DEAL
🇸🇬 Singapore, though small in size, is rich in attractions and activities. Here is a glimpse of what you can see and experience in this vibrant city with our Malta to Singapore flight deal. And if that isn’t enough, consider a mini trip to 🇲🇾 Malaysia or Borneo.
- Jewel Changi, located within the airport
- Gardens by the Bay
- Marina Bay Sands Observation Deck
- Sensota Island, home to Universal Studios Singapore
- Diverse cultures within three vibrant neighbourhoods: Chinatown, Little India, and Kampong Glam
- Art and Culture at the ArtScience Museum
- Experience endless fun at a water park
- Journey through time at the Time Capsule and more
💡 Hint: Take away the hassle and stress of planning the perfect holiday around Singapore and allow us to plan a day-by-day custom-made itinerary according to your interests and budget.
- Price: starting from €631 including return, 23kg checked baggage and 8kg cabin bag
- Dates: depart on 4 April > return 8 April
Book your flights here at no additional cost to you!
HOW TO BOOK
Featuring a restaurant, bar and views of city, the 4-star Hotel Faber Park Singapore – Handwritten Collection also boasts an outdoor swimming pool. Guests at the hotel can enjoy a continental or an Asian breakfast. Universal Studios Singapore is 3.5 km away from the accommodation.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE >
Disclaimer: prices are true at the time of publishing and may change at the provider’s discretion. All reservations must be made through the booking links provided, from which we may earn a small commission. For more information visit our FAQ’s.